The IS-100 course promotes effective response by:
- Familiarizing you with how Incident Command System (ICS) principles are used to manage incidents.
- Preparing you to coordinate with response partners from all levels of government and the private sector.
You Will Learn
- ICS applications.
- ICS organizational principles and elements.
- ICS positions and responsibilities.
- ICS facilities and functions.
- ICS planning.
In addition, you will learn the steps you should take to be accountable for your actions during an incident.
We teach these classes as we have enough interest to fill a class. If you would like to be keep up-to-date on when we will teach another class you can add yourself to the email list here: